Jan 6, 2012

Today is The Day!

Many years ago, I rescued Tristan. If I had left it for later, he would be dead.
I bet all of us know someone how has said "I'll start working out on Monday", or "I'll start my diet tomorrow!", or even "Next week I'll start training my dog". It's seems they truly believe things will be somewhat better if they start their activity some day that is not today.

That's just wrong.

I bet you know someone who has said that, and maybe a week later (sometimes less!), he or she failed his diet or project. Procastination lives inside all of us, and maybe the most effective way to battle against it, is to start our projects now.

Now is the time to start that new diet, that new workout plan, that new painting, whatever might be your project! Today is the day to do it, and it is the best day to start. Seize the day! Even if it's late at night, you can do SOMETHING to jump-start your project.

Do you want to train your dog? Go, grab some yummy treats, and your clicker (if you use one), and reinforce your dogs name. It'll take you at most, 5 minutes, and you will be building the grounding of your training. There's nothing quite as important as having a dog that now his or her name. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment